Thursday, January 15, 2015

Love like a Little Mermaid

It's not love if you don't feel shy..
It's not love if you don't high..
It's not love if you don't cry...

Love...

I once thought that love is wonderful.. innocent.. pure.. full with fantasy..
but.. fairy tale is fairy tale.. not even an ounce of reality in it...
I forgot about sacrifice.. about sharing...

how can I dare to ever thought that someone I loved would love me back....
he can sit right next to me but not his heart..
he can sing for me a love song but the mean is not for me...
watching love story movies together doesn't mean the feeling is for me..
he always there.. but not for me...

when I look at him with a lonely eyes..
he's looking at that woman with the same eyes..
when I longed for his smile...
he's longed for that woman's laughter..

When a princess loved, it's a fairy tale...
When a witch loved, it's a curse...
I'm neither one of them...
Not a princess nor a witch...
I am just a little mermaid...
When a little mermaid loved...
They will turn into a bubbles and disappeared...




Find your own Kirameki,
Violet Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment